Ye Olde Ham is a wrap! We had eight anglers. Weather was great. Hot, but breezy enough that it wasn’t unbearable. Can’t say the same about the pleasure boaters. Maniacs, all of them! One of our guys was knocked out of his yak thanks to a boat that nearly hit him. Another angler helped a couple who were knocked from their canoe for the same reason. And at the end of the day,……
What a dreary day!
Eight of us made the trek out to Billington Sea to fish the second MAKB tournament of the year. It was foggy/misty, breezy, and cold. Water temps were in the mid-50s for the most part. Not the best of conditions, and definitely not as good as it was looking just a day or two ago. But there were a decent number of fish caught.
- YakAttack Partnership
- Big Changes for Kayak Bass Fishing
- Ken Wood Joins the Jackson Kayak Fishing Team
- A Few Things About This Year’s Season…
- Announcing the Massachusetts B.A.S.S. Nation Kayak Series
- Announcing the New England KBF Partner Trail Series
- Announcing the 2020 MAKB Tournament Schedule
- Merry MAKB Christmas!
- Know How to Save Your Own Life
- Get Outta My Spot!
- A Quick Word on Angler Etiquette
- The Catch ‘Em All Fall Brawl
- And the 2019 MAKB Angler of the Year Is…
- One Big Fish, One Big Win
- Brazil Takes the Win (and Thanks, Sarah)